Friday 6 July 2007

My friend passed away...

It is a sad sad day. My friend Sharon died last night. She had suffered with secondary lung cancer for several years now and had a bout of chemo yesterday (I think she knew what it would do to her) and collapsed just as she got back home.

They rushed her to hospital where she was put on a morphine drip. Thankfully her mum and cousin were there so she didn't pass over on her own.

I feel sorry for Malcolm, her close friend for 28 years who helped and nursed her through the past couple of years as he wasnt there at the end... In his own words;

"I missed the conception of Luke by 10 minutes, Luke's birth by half an hour and her dying by 20 minutes"

She passed in typical sharoney style...

Sharon, you touched alot of peoples lives and we will never forget you. I love you and hope you are somewhere better free from pain, looking upon us laughing at our daftness.

Sharon RIP - 6th July 2007.

No comments: